Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Saturday 23 March 2013

Meant to Be

Good morning,

I hope you are all having a good weekend so far.

This morning I have been working on a card for the Lili's Little Fairies Spring Colour Challenge.

I have chosen subtle Spring colours rather than the normal bright colours.

I used Lili of the Valley Meant to Be stamp and coloured it using distress reinkers. The pretty floral border and the butterfly are memory box dies. Pipi Butterfly and Fairytale Floral border.

I have used a peach vintage seam binding behind the fancy oval.The Mulberry flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I am in the mood to make more so I think I'll crack on with another one which hopefully I'll post later.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs




























Karen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with stunning details. Love the colours and the pretty butterflies. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete