Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Thursday 21 March 2013

Glamorous Gardening

Hi Everyone,

Back with a card today that I would like to enter into the Debbie Dolphin Candy challenge with a Pink theme and Sweet stampin Challenge, Lots of layers

The stamp is LOTV Glamorous Gardening. Such a cute image. I have used Distress reinkers to paint the image.The pot has been covered with glossy accents and all the sparkles you can see are stickles glitter. The layering mats are Go-Kreate frilly frame 10 and I have placed a cream doily behind them.  I have used several Doohickey dies the swirly butterfly, heart flourish and the heart tag which I have distressed with Stampin up sahara sand ink pad. I also stamped the heart with a marianne design Eline's clear stamp Airmail. I have also attached vintage seam binding and button twine to the heart along with a flower charm. The  The flowers are WOC and the tiny butterflies are punched with a Tonic punch.
The other open flower in the bottom right hand corner I think is a creatable die.

I'll be back hopefully over the weekend with a few more cards for you.

Hope you are all well



Hugs Karen x

1 comment:

  1. SOOOoo gorgeous xx
    Thankyou so much for joining in with my pink challenge xx
    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete