Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Saturday 23 March 2013

Wedding Couple

Hello again,

As promised another card for you to see. It's not exactly as I want it. I don't think there is enough on this one. I need to perhaps add a sentiment.

The stamp is called Wedding Couple from LOTV. I have painted it with distress re-inkers. I have layered it on a couple of Go-kreate frilly frame 10.

There is also a doily tucked in behind too. The little bouquet is made up of roses , gypsophila and buds all from WIld Orchid Crafts.

I made a wax seal of a heart and backed it with cheesecloth.

Not one of my best attempts but I hope you like it.





















Karen x

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    Thanks for your comment. I'm really sorry I didn't link directly to the card I entered. It's actually the glamorous gardening card I entered. I will try and put a direct link to it now.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really elegant card.

    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete