Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

Emma Shoes

Good Morning,

How nice to post on such a gorgeous day!! At last.

Today I am posting the card I have made for my nieces birthday. The stamp is LOTV Emma's shoes.

The papers are once again Maja Design vintage summer. I love all these colours together, I think they look really fresh.

I have used several Magnolia dies, the butterfly, the flourish and the tea tag dies. The pull out tag is also a Magnolia tag die which I have attached a small tag and a silver made with love charm. The ribbon is a pale blue metalic raffia ribbon which goes perfectly with the Maja papers.

The paper flowers are from wild orchid crafts and the little spirals I made with the flower stems after watching a Bev Rochester tutorial. Her Blog is Fab!!

I hope you like it.

Hugs






Karen x



No comments:

Post a Comment