Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Watering the Flowers

Hi Everyone,

Today I have another LOTV card for you. Watering the Flowers.
I have used Maja Design vintage summer papers, probably my all time fav papers.
The stamp has been coloured with Copic Markers. I have used glossy accents on the flower pot to make it look like a ceramic pot. The butterfly embellishments are a stampin up embosslit folder called Beautiful Wings.
The little square tag is a quickutz tag stamped with LOTV Happy Birthday postage stamp.

I hope you like it. I'm in the process of colouring my nieces Birthday card so  when I'm done I will pop it on here for you to have a look at.

The colours look quite a deep pink in the photos but in fact the flowers and the hat are actually quite a pale pink.























Hugs Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment