Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Saturday 16 March 2013

Flower Arranging

Good Morning,

Another beautiful day down here in the South West.

Today I have an Easter card for you to look at. The stamp once again is a Lili of the Valley spring stamp called flower arranging.

The backing paper is a Pink Petticoat paper Daisy bouquet. I have used a deep peach coloured Bazzill basics cardstock for the strip across the middle of the card. The resin flowers are a freebie from a cardmaking magazine and the paper flowers are from wild orchid crafts. I have also used a pretty crochet flower which I picked up in my local craft store. The button is attached in the middle with some button twine. The butterfly is punched with a tonic studio punch.

The Happy Easter tag was printed on my computer and then die cut with an oval tag die.
I have entered this card into the LLC Challenge for March.

I hope you like it, makes me feel more spring like.

Hugs




Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karen!
    Oh wow! This is just so adorable :) Stunningly cute image and your soft coloring is so stylish :) Beautiful details and papers too :)

    Thanks for joining us at LLC this month :)
    Welcome back, hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete