Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2013

A Birthday Card for My Daughter.

Hello,
It's been so long since I posted a card but I spend a while this morning doing the LOTV blog hop and it  made me realise I need to get back into it. Such lovely inspiration on their blogs.

Anyway I have several cards to post so here's the first. It's my daughters birthday on the 8th August and this is the card I have made for her. She is going to be on holiday for her birthday so thought this Saturated Canary image was just perfect. It's called pack light,  something my Daughter is not so good at!!!










The image has been coloured with Prisma coloured pencils. The Happy birthday tag is a magnolia one which has been embossed using a cuttlebug folder. The tiny envelope is a punch and the little daisy on the envelope has been cut out from a poppy stamp border die called daisy bubbles. The heart banner is a LA LA Land die and the papers are gorgeous Maja design.
I hope you are all having a good day and if you have a chance pop over to Lili of the Valley and get a sneek peek of their gorgeous new Christmas stamps due out on Thursday.   

Hugs 

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment