Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Emma's Present

Good Morning,

I am sat out in the garden posting this card!! Can't believe spring is actually here.
Hope you are all well.
This card I have made for the Ribbon Girl April colour challenge. The picture to be used as inspiration I just had to print off and stick into my ideas book, such a pretty picture.

I have used LOTV Emma's presents stamp. The papers are from Nitwits Always Forever too. The image I have coloured with Prisma coloured pencils. The flowers are from wild orchid crafts, Carnation, roses and gipsophilia. The little sentiment tag and the butterfly are Magnolia. I have also used a pretty cream lace to go across the centre of the card.

What a fab challenge, I don't know who wouldn't be inspired by such a lovely picture.

I hope you like it.

Karen x









No comments:

Post a Comment