Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Sunday 31 March 2013

Mgnolia Ribbon Girl Challenge

Happy Easter everybody,

Hope you are having a lovely break.

Today I have made a card for the Ribbon Girl Magnolia only challenge

This is actually the only Magnolia stamp I own at the moment. I painted her with Distress markers and the papers I have used are a mixture of Maja Design vintage summer, vintage spring and my minds eye lost and found.

I have cut a magnolia tag from maja spring papers and placed it behind the image. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid crafts and the little happy birthday tag is also a magnolia die from the tea tag set.

Hugs

Karen x







1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Karen, nice colours too, thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete