Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Friday 29 March 2013

A New Home

Good afternoon,

I hope you are all having a good day. I got all my house jobs done this morning and have been up in my little craft space this afternoon!!!

I have made a new home card today in pastel spring colours. I've even used my very precious Maja vintage spring papers!!! It was very difficult to cut up the first piece.

The little house is a stamp which I think I got free with a magazine ages ago, I have painted it with distress re-inkers. It has been cut out using a creatables fancy oval die. it has then been layered on a larger oval die cut and a doily. The pretty flower border is a memory box Fairytale flower die.

On the fence I have entwined the flowers to make it look like they are growing on the fence. The sentiment is a LOTV sentiment stamp.

It's easter weekend which means lots of crafting time.............. Enjoy.

Karen x













No comments:

Post a Comment