Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Sunday 17 February 2013

Butterfly kisses

Hello,

Today I have some more posts for you to look at. The first one is a Butterfly design in aqua and beige.
The background I printed on acetate and the big spot design is from Pink Petticoat. I love their papers and must admit I have downloaded most of them from their fab sight. The grosgrain ribbon and cheesecloth were from my stash.The aqua mat has been embossed with a floral design. The gorgeous butterflies are stampin up embosslits. The leaf flourish is from Cheery Lyn dies.
I have also added two cute little tag dies from Quickutz with a made for you charm all tied up with some button twine which I purchased from Wild Orchid.

This card really makes me think of spring.

I hope you like it.


Be back soon with another one.

Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment