Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Saturday 16 February 2013

A Baby girl

Hi,

Thought I ought to show you the Baby girl version of the acetate card. I haven't quite finished this one, as you can see there is a big gap on the front of the card where the tag goes with birth details.

I will use a Magnolia tag for this purpose. As with the baby boy card the greeting is written on the back of the card, so as to leave the front for just the design.


I would happily make my baby cards and personalise them for individuals, so if anyone is interested please don't hesitate to contact me.

I need to take a lot more photos now but need to find a plain background for them to go against.

If anybody has any useful tips or comments about my posts please, please do comment. I will very gratefully receive them.

Thanks for looking.

Karen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment