Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Sunday 6 April 2014

Annabel Texting

Good Afternoon,

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I have been busy making a card for my niece, who will be 14 on Tuesday ( she spends all her time texting, so very appropriate image !!) and a New Home card for my son and his girlfriend, who are busy packing for a move to London next weekend.

I am going to share the card I made for my niece today. The image is one of the new LOTV Annabel stamps. This one is called Annabel Texting.

I have coloured her using distress re-inkers and Prisma coloured pencils. The papers are Maja design.
The stitching around the edge of the card is stamped with a LOTV A5 stamp set.The Happy birthday sentiment has been heat embossed using stamping up white embossing powder. I have added a doily and lace ribbon. The fence is cut using a Magnolia die and stamped and embossed. The tag is also a Magnolia die to which I have added a little wooden heart.

I have added an envelope embellishment which I think is a junkyard find one and attached it with a flower button.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Totally Papercraft Challenges - Pastels
The Ribbon Girl April Challenge - Spring
4crafty girls Challenge - Anything goes
Hugs Karen x








2 comments:

  1. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the soft colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this time. Good Luck. Hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete