Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Sunday 23 March 2014

Coffee Break

Good afternoon. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
I have had lots of time to craft this weekend and I am posting the card I have made for the Fussy and Fancy "Shabby Chic" Challenge.

I have used Lili of the Valleys Coffee Break stamp, one of my favourites.
I have coloured the image using my Prisma coloured pencils and distressed the edges of the image using stamping up Sahara sand stamp pad.
The tag and mat are cut with a creatables die. The tea for two stamp is from stamping up.
The papers are Maja design and the mat has been painted using the new chalk paints from Cosmic shimmer.

I hope those of you who went to the show at the NEC had a lovely time and bought lots of lovely goodies.

Hugs Karen xx



1 comment:

  1. A great card, with such a cute image!
    it looks superb in thos soft shades too :)

    thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy :)
    -Laila aka Koneko

    ReplyDelete