Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2013

A Star On Top

Good Morning,

It's a beautiful day here in the south west after a few days of blustery wet conditions.

I was so happy on Sunday, I woke up to find I had won the Ribbon Girl October colour challenge and now I have two vouchers to spend at the Ribbon Girl and Lili of the Valley, two of my favourite places to shop!!! Happy, Happy, Happy.

Anyway after my little excitement outburst, on to my card. Today I am posting another Lili of the Valley christmas image A star on top.

I have heat embossed snowflakes onto the base layer. The self coloured sleigh stamp is also a Lili of the Valley stamp as are the little tags.

For sparkle I have added stickles glitter glue and put glossy accent over the top on the tree baubles. The little present charm is one from the Ribbon Girl.

Thank you for looking.

Karen x





No comments:

Post a Comment