Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2013

New Home Card

My last card today, it's a new home card. I have used much the same idea as the shabby chic birthday card. Using a painted piece of cardboard as the backing layered on top of some jute ribbon.
The twine has been wrapped around the top layer of card. The mini envelope contains a stamped house which was die cut using papertrey ink stamps and dies. The gorgeous little heart tag is also from Papertrey ink. I love their stamps and dies ( trouble is quite expensive to have shipped over here!! )
Again the little tag behind the cardboard is cut  using a punch using Pink Petticoat french script paper.



I love pale turquoise and cream together. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment