Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Saturday 13 April 2013

Ideas and things I Love file

Good morning,

Today I don't have a card to show you but something else I have been working on. For a while now I've been looking at the smash books. I like the idea of being able to keep all my inspiration and ideas in one easy to go to place.

I bought the file and insets at Paperchase a while ago.

I have decorated the front cover with a pretty Melissa Frances paper and added lots of little embellishments that I have collected over time.

Inside I have different sections like home decor, recipes, shops I love and a family section fro photos etc.
I love collecting pretty pictures from home magazines and the like just to look at every now and again.

Also  I have a plastic wallet inside where I keep web addresses etc for my favourite places that I purchase card bits from i.e backgrounds that I can purchase and download and digi prints.

All in all I'm really pleased with the look of the file and now have my own record of home decor ideas card ideas and just pretty things to look at.

Hope to have a card for you to see soon.

Hugs
Karen x
Front Cover with Melissa Frances Paper.














This is the cover for my Home Decor section

Inside the front cover


Some Home Decor Ideas (colours I love)


No comments:

Post a Comment