Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Saturday 20 April 2013

Close Your Eyes.

Good Morning,

What a beautiful day!! Sun and everything.

Today I am showing you a card that I have put together for the Lili's Little fairies challenge.
The stamp is called close your eyes from Lili of the valley. I am entering it into the above challenge and also the totally gorjus spring colours challenge.

I have again used half acetate for the front of the card. The papers are Maja Spring basics and Melisssa Frances.
The cloud die  is a new joy crafts one and the border along the centre of the card is a poppy stamps one. The stamps are a mixture of Marianne design and LOTV.
The fence die is one I use all the time and comes from magnolia. The little butterfly is out of the Maja Spring papers and I have gloosy accented it and used stickles glitter glue underneath. I saw this demonstrated on Nixe-Moni's gorgeous blog.

I have coloured the image using a mixture of distress markers and prisma colour pencils. Around the edge of the circle I have used metalic gilding wax, which I have to say I found a little messy!!! It is the first time I have used it though.


Have a great weekend

Hugs  Karen x









No comments:

Post a Comment