Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Wednesday 13 February 2013

My first Post

My Very First Post.


Hi, my name is Karen and I've been making cards for a few years now but have only really taken it more seriously in the last 6 months. My Christmas cards this year were mostly made with the lovely Lili of the Valley rubber stamps. I've become a real fan of their gorgeous images.



I used copic markers to colour the images. I was really pleased with the results and the recipients seemed to like them too.

I will be posting lots more cards over the coming weeks and hope to improve the photos too.

I really hope you like this blog, I am really new to blogging and I'm sure I will improve over time.

If anybody has any pointers or helpful hints for my blog, please leave your comments, they will be very gratefully received. I follow some amazing blogs and hope to reach those standards..............eventually

Thanks for spending the time to look.

Hugs Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment