Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Sunday 24 February 2013

Christening Day

Good Morning,

Today I have a Christening card to share with you. It's a sort of white on white design with a few natural colour accents.

The card is a white base with a stone colour mat and then the top layer is white. I have put white ribbon across the centre of the card and cut out the name using my cricut machine using Plantin schoolbook. The little heart buttons are attached using natural button twine.

The gingham paper on the top of the box and inside is from Pink Petticoat. It is actually a lot paler in real life, it's a stone colour but has come out quite dark in the photos.

The sentiments are printed on my computer.






The card is presented in a box with a sentiment on the top of the box.

I've had a busy weekend but really hope to be back with more posts this  week.

Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment